San Giorgio del Porto is looking for an ELECTRICAL SPECIALIST LEADER to be assigned for ship repair, conversion and maintenance projects.
Candidate skills: Minimum 5 years’ experience of installation of electrical and electronic equipment, systems and plants in maritime industry.
- The candidate will report to the head of the technical department and to the on-board project managers.
- The candidate will be the Project Leader for the design and installation of electrical and electronic systems. In this framework, he will be in charge for:
- the coordination and supervision activities as during estimating phase as during EPCI phase.
- the coordination and supervision of subcontractors in order to respect quality&time&cost project goals.
- The candidate will be responsible to develop and implement any corrective actions, if any, and/or critical issue;
- He will be responsible for the maintenance of electrical plants on board and in the shipyard workshops and warehouses.
- Languages: English (mandatory) – French (optional)
- Smart, multitasking attitudes and problem-solving oriented
- Place: Genoa (Headquarter). The candidate will be requested to move, on project basis, to Marseille (France) for a short-medium period.