Foreman Steel Constructions
- Coordinate and control the work of the dependent team, within the assigned plant area, check the work carried out by the earth moving operators, reporting any deviations and difficulties to the work supervisor.
- Plan and implement the distribution of materials and equipment to allow the crew to perform the assigned activities
- Ensure total compliance with safety and quality procedures and standards and that operators and all personnel belonging to the team strictly observe applicable safety standards and also the works are carried out in accordance with the project quality requirements
- Analyze the drawings received from the work supervisor and give instructions to the operators in order to execute the works accordingly
- Organize all the means and equipment necessary to perform the work. Check that they comply with applicable provisions, report any anomalies and coordinate any corrective actions
- Liaise with the works supervisor in order to optimize the use of equipment on Site and ensure all the equipment are always maintained and in good and safe operating conditions
- Verify the daily check list prior and ensure adherence to the planned time frame
- Provide the works supervisor with the quantitative data produced and installed for updating progress reports and quantities accounting.