Ship Repair Engineer
Ship Repair Engineer will be responsible for the Preparation of repair works before vessel’s arrival and Coordination with the owner’s representative. Also will be in charge of the Drafting repair bills in cooperation with estimation department. And the Bill negotiation in cooperation with marketing department. Should have experience of marketing activity in big repair shipyard.
• Preparation of repair works before vessel’s arrival
• Coordination with the owner’s representative
• Additional quotation for additional repair job
• Draft repair bill preparation in cooperation with estimation department.
• Bill negotiation in cooperation with marketing department
Technical and mechanical background with extensive experience in mechanic systems, hydraulic equipment, etc; expertise in drilling fluids and the different drilling systems; previous safety training process; and some previous experience in similar or subordinate position on a drilling platform or installation. Would be in charge of the drilling installation when the driller is off or temporary absented. Supervises the drilling personnel, such as derrick man, pump man and another subordinate staff, and organizes their tasks; operates drilling equipment, monitors and controls indicators and gauges of temperature, pressure, condition of the systems, etc.; and records data for the driller.