Ship Repair Manager
- Responsible for overall coordination of all activities of the repair/new build projects to achieve timely completion, in line with occupational health and safety, environment, quality, productivity and commercial aspects.
- Effective delegation and control of resources for optimum productivity.
- Ensuring compliance with contracts, specifications, regulatory, company, quality, environment, occupational health and safety standards and procedures.
- Plan, implement, and demonstrate continual improvement in occupational health and safety, quality, environment and productivity.
- Liaison and coordination with regulatory bodies, clients, consultants, contractors, and internally within the company to satisfy their needs within commercial controls.
- Ensure company and project milestones, and commercial controls are achieved by effective planning, logistics, and execution.
- Comprehensive inputs to Planning department, not limited to equipment, materials, processes, activities, manpower, and ownership of project plan.
- Control and monitor techno-commercial progress in relation to base line plan.
- Identify bottlenecks, highlight possible delays in advance, propose and execute corrective and preventive actions.
- Control and monitoring of variation orders, and coordination with Commercial department.
- Safety Instruction Course for Ship – Repair Managers
- Marine or Mechanical Engineer, Naval Architect, or relevant Shipyard experience.
- Knowledge of shipyard production trade activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Good leadership and communication skills