When you are looking for maritime professionals you are in the right place. We work according to your wishes. Whether it is for short or long term, we will always find a solution for your crewing questions.
The service starts with the use of our database. You send us a request and we will reply with personnel available. Further service includes interview and selection. Our full service is a complete crewing solution including payroll. For management purposes we use a fully integrated crewing system with client and employee area.
We usually find the persons within 12 hrs from the request.
Our clients are shipping companies and maritime service providers all over the world and we aim for the highest quality of service.
All our personnel is checked for:
– Personal data
– Documents (Diploma, Seamanbook, Pasport, Medical)
– License (Validity, STCW95)
– Reference (Contact previous employers, collegue)
– Additional courses and training
– Interview (character, language skills, motivation, availability)
– Match to the specific vessel or project
We work with different nationalities depending on client`s request.
Navigare Management offers full or part crew management services for all ranks of crew for all types and sizes of ships to suit each Client’s needs. Our personal bank data of seafarers include more than 10000 persons. All of them are ready in all respects and each one has marine education and good experience of working, confirmed by proper STCW95 certificates and experienced with ISM code for different type of ships.
We can manage crew onboard all your ships or we can provide crew management services for a single department. Our philosophy is to provide the best crew members who embrace wholeheartedly our company’s spirit of teamwork and dedication to excellence, ensuring the operational efficiency of the ship.
All the services we offer are implemented with high degree of professionalism. Our experienced Crew Managers offer a quality, cost-effective services, which can conclude:
– Crew selection as per STCW requirements
– Crew scheduling
– Crew travel
– Assistance in visas arrangements
– Training and Certification of the Crews
– Testing the professional knowledge
– Testing knowledge of English language
– Checking feedbacks and references from previous employers
– Authentication of Certificates and Licenses
– Embarkation and repatriation efficiently
It is company policy to recruit crew who are experienced, certified as necessary and medically fit, appropriate to the operation of each ship.
Our team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and whatever your staffing needs, we are confident we can satisfy your requirements and accommodate any eventuality.
Star Sea Management Private Limited is providing exclusive Manning & Crewing Services for its Foreign and Indian shipping clients with equal tie-ups with Ship Owners,Ship Management Companies or Owner’s Representatives and Managers.